Your aromatherapy practices can restore others!
Aromatherapy is about way more than your house smelling good…although that’s definitely a positive side-effect! Aromatherapy is about using essential oils and natural botanicals in various forms of self-care.
Since the ancient world, humans have recognized the physical and psychological benefits of aromatherapy. From medicinal to religious purposes and everything in between, aromatherapy has helped humans deal with life’s problems for thousands of years.
Aromatherapy can help you heal in a variety of ways. Aromatherapy is thought to provide some physical and psychological benefits to issues many of us deal with daily, including:
- Managing pain
- Improving sleep quality
- Reducing stress, restlessness, and anxiety
- Soothing sore joints or muscles
- Alleviating pain and discomfort associated with headaches, migraines, and nausea
- Improving digestion
- Strengthening immunity
- Brightening and healing skin
- Boosting a positive mood
You can show yourself some self-love by enjoying aromatherapy in many different ways, including:
- Diffusing essential oils
- Making room sprays, yoga mat sprays, pillow mists, and body spritzers with essential oils
- Essential oil massages
- Adding essential oils to your bath
- DIY body oils, creams, lotions, and face masks with essential oils!
- Simply opening a bottle of essential oil and breathing in deeply
Aromatherapy is healing for you. And it gives you the opportunity to heal other people. Conscious consumers like you know that your daily products can make a world of difference to others. When your aromatherapy purchases directly contribute to the freedom and empowerment of sex trafficking survivors, you take wellness to a whole new level. The future of social justice belongs to change-makers like you, who know that buying essential oils is an opportunity to vote with your dollars. You breathe in aromatherapy and breathe out social change. Holistic wellness can mean more than just the wellbeing of your mind, body, and soul. Thanks to you, it can encompass the wellbeing of others.
As you heal, you heal others.
New beginnings in every bottle – for you and for her. Together, we become well.