Do you want to “diffuse dignity” in the shower? With Savhera’s essential oils and just a few basic ingredients, you can make your own shower steamer bombs to bring wellness and justice to your shower time.
You will need:
- ¼-⅓ cup of distilled water
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 25 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Add 1 cup of baking soda to a glass mixing bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of distilled water. Start with ¼ cup and add more if needed.
- Add the essential oils and mix the ingredients well. The consistency should be sandy but damp.
- Scoop the mixture into silicone molds.
- Use your hands or the back of a spoon to press down on the mixture and mold it.
- Allow the mixture to dry overnight.
- Remove only when they are completely dry.
- You can place one of the shower steamers on the floor of your shower. Do not place it directly under the spray, but make sure it is in a place where it will get some moisture.
- The baking soda will gradually dissolve and the essential oil scent will be released.
- If the aroma is too weak simply add a few more drops to the top of the steamer in your shower
Essential Oil Combinations for Your Shower Steamer
Here are some amazing essential oil blends you can use in your shower steamer.
- 25 drops of Savhera’s Tracy’s Grace blend
- 25 drops of Savhera’s Divine Dreams blend
- 25 drops of Savhera’s Just Ice blend
- 8 drops of lavender + 8 drops of orange + 8 drops of frankincense
- 12 drops of orange + 12 drops of cedarwood
- 12 drops of Lemon + 12 drops of orange
For deep breathing:
- 25 drops of Savhera’s Open Airways blend
- 25 drops of Savhera’s Sonia’s Shield
- 8 drops of rosemary + 8 drops of eucalyptus + 8 drops of lavender
- 12 drops of cedarwood + 12 drops of frankincense
- 12 drops of lemon + 12 drops of eucalyptus
- 8 drops of peppermint + 8 drops of eucalyptus + 8 drops of lavender
- 25 drops of Savhera’s Secret Zest blend
- 8 drops of peppermint + 8 drops of orange + 8 drops of lemon
- 12 drops of orange + 12 drops of lemongrass
- 12 drops of lemon + 12 drops of peppermint
No matter how you choose to use your essential oil shower steamer, every combination is a winner that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!