The annual flu season is upon us, and this year it will overlap with a global pandemic. It’s more important than ever in 2020 to ensure your family's immune systems are up to the task of keeping you healthy, and essential oils can help.
And whether you’re an experienced essential oil user or are wondering if they really work, continuing to learn about the benefits of essential oils is important to your wellness lifestyle.
Studies have shown the effectiveness of essential oils in both directly and indirectly strengthening immune systems. You can fight infectious diseases through holistic self-care!
How Essential Oils Assist the Immune System
Certain essentials oils have been scientifically proven to aid immunity through natural properties that are:
And even oils that do not have these specific properties can help your body fight against diseases. For example, if you use an essential oil that promotes sound sleep (such as our organic lavender essential oil or our specially designed sleep blend Divine Dreams), your improved sleep can contribute to a stronger immune system.
Similarly, using an essential oil like rosemary can also help build up your immunity because it assists your focus and reduces your time in anxiety-mode! Your immune system depends on your holistic health––something essential oils do best!
Essential Oils That Help the Immune System
- Frankincense – anti-inflammatory, regulates stress hormone levels, increases stamina, improves immune response, regulates blood pressure, cardiac and respiratory rate.
- Lavender – anti-infectious, immunostimulant, mucolytic, lowers anxiety, regulates stress hormone levels, helps promote sleep.
- Clove (contained in Sonia’s Shield) antibacterial, antiviral.
- Eucalyptus – antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-infectious, febrifuge, immunostimulant, expectorant, air-purifying.
- Peppermint – antimicrobial, antiviral, air-purifying, improves breathing capacity.
- Orange – antiseptic, reduces stress and anxiety.
- Tea Tree – antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-infectious, immunostimulant.
- Rosemary – antimicrobial, expectorant, enhances focus, improves immune response and respiration.
- Lemon – one of the dynamic duo included in our Perfect Purse Companion: antioxidant, antiseptic, regulates cardiac and respiratory rhythm, and can reduce depression.
- Laurel leaf + pine needle – team up with other powerhouse essential oils in our Organic Open Airways blend, specially created to be decongestant, expectorant, and improve respiratory issues.
How to Use Essential Oils for Wellness
Savhera’s essential oils are a perfect addition to your efforts to stay healthy as we approach flu-season in the COVID-19 era. Our essential oils are 100% organic, which means that they contain only the powerful botanicals your immune system needs, with none of the other stuff.
We recommend diffusing essential oils in your home or workplace for immunity-boosting benefits or applying oils topically using a carrier oil or a pre-diluted roll-on we blended with your health in mind.
And remember, every purchase of Savhera organic essential oils not only promotes the health and wellness of you and your family, but does justice and contributes to the empowerment of our brave employees as they overcome the exploitation they’ve faced in the past.
Thank you for creating new beginnings with us and diffusing dignity around the world!