Have you ever used essential oils for stress? All-natural ways to regulate mood are important wellness resources, that’s why we created this guide on 10 of the best essential oils to relieve stress. With organic essential oils, you can promote calm without unwanted side effects or unnatural ingredients. Keep reading to learn about the best essential oils to relieve stress and how to integrate them into your daily routine.
Essential Oil Blends that Relieve Stress:
We created a few specially formulated blends that can help with managing stress.
- Tracy’s Grace helps you calm down and relax, perfect for any time that stress tries to throw off your vibe.
- Secret Zest helps lower stress by boosting positivity and enhancing mood. It also helps promote energy, so you don’t get so calm that you fall asleep!
- Divine Dreams is our “sleep and relax” blend. Stress can interrupt your sleep or cause you to miss out on quality rest. Organic lavandin, organic copaiba balsam, and organic clary sage help calm the body and mind for restful sleep.
These stress-relief blends make great gifts for a loved one (or to yourself). They all come in bottles or convenient roll-ons for managing stress on the go.
How to Use Essential Oils for Stress
- Simply open the bottle and inhale
- Diffuse at home or at your workplace
- Apply to skin – you can dab stress-relieving oils onto your pressure points or under your nose. Just make sure to consider diluting first, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Add to creams or carrier oils for a massage – Add a few drops of essential oils to a mild cream or carrier oil (like jojoba, olive, or coconut oil) for an easy stress-relieving massage.
- Add to a bath or shower – it’s easy to make your bath or shower a spa-like experience! You can add a few drops of stress-reducing essential oils to a warm bath, or apply a few drops of oil to the walls of your shower and breathe deeply. You can also make DIY shower steamers or aromatherapy bath and shower sachets.