Respiratory issues are common for many of us. For some of us, mask mandates are contributing to even more difficulty breathing.
Research has shown essential oils have many health benefits, including aiding breathing.
And Savhera's pure, organic essential oils can help you breathe better this autumn.
Oils That Aid Respiratory Health
Eucalyptus: This is the perfect essential oil for cold and flu season as it helps open up clogged nasal passages and has an antimicrobial effect that helps fight off bacteria that causes illnesses. Fun fact: it’s one of the ingredients in Vicks VapoRub!
Organic Open Airways: Our original blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, lemon, laurel leaf, pine needle and cardamom oils helps clear nasal passages to help you with congestion and sinus issues.
To use your oils for better breathing:
- Add a few drops to the water and breathe in the steam.
- Open your essential oils bottle and inhale deeply.
- Pour a few drops of oil into a diffuser.
- Place a few drops on your hands and/or wrists and inhale.
- Dab a few drops of the oil of your choice on your shower walls and breath in the steam.
- Use oils as an air freshener by adding a few drops on your HVAC filter or in your plug-in room freshener.
Essential Oil Blends For Better Breathing
Our original Organic Open Airways blend is perfect for breathing deep this season. Just dilute or diffuse this earthy blend to keep you going day and night. Additionally, Organic Sonia’s Shield is a fantastic blend that helps boost immunity and helps with sneezing, coughing and other respiratory problems. It is also available as a roll-on for on-the-go!
You can also make your own blends for respiratory aid by combining the oils listed above and diffusing them.
And remember, every purchase at Savhera diffuses dignity for you and your family, as well as survivors of sexual exploitation around the world!