Whether your fall day plans include cozying up with a good book and a cup of tea, or a busy work schedule, fall oil diffuser blends can enhance your experience. Celebrate the changing weather and get aromatherapeutic wellness benefits at the same time.
Essential Oils for Fall
While we always encourage you to experiment with your favorite oils, these are some of our favorite essential oils for fall diffuser blends:
- Cedarwood – Reminiscent of freshly chopped wood, a walk through the woods, and fall campfires. Cedarwood can promote tranquility and help you stay grounded and attune to the changing season.
- Eucalyptus – Cooling and earthy, just like the fall weather! Eucalyptus helps you relax while also keeping you alert – a perfect oil for days when you just want to crawl up by the fire with a good book.
- Frankincense – Warm, spicy, and sweet, frankincense adds coziness and depth to fall blends. Frankincense is grounding and can help relieve stress!
- Peppermint – Cool and fresh, like fall mornings! Peppermint is energizing, making it a great oil to diffuse when the days are getting shorter and the mornings darker and you need a little help starting your day.
- Orange – Cheerful citrus adds a brightness that might feel leftover from summer but pairs perfectly with fall scents. Orange can help boost mood and battle dreary fall days.
- Sonia’s Shield – This one’s already a blend. We crafted Sonia’s Shield as an immune-boosting blend. But we love breaking it out just for the smell too! Organic fall favorites like cassia, clove, and more make this blend perfect for cooler days and nights! Powerhouse botanicals help you stay well, while warm, spicy notes pair perfectly with cozy weather!
Fall Blend Ideas
Celebrate fall days by blending away!
- Cool Cabin Vibes – 5 drops cedarwood, 3 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops peppermint
- Crisp Morning Energy – 5 drops peppermint, 5 drops eucalyptus, 3 drops orange
- Or just add 5-10 drops of Sonia’s Shield to your diffuser for easy fall vibes!