Delight loved ones with personalized, wellness-boosting gifts made with our premium essential oils! Making handmade gifts is a great activity to do with your family around the holidays.
10 drops organic orange essential oil + 1/4 cup coconut oil + 1/2 cup white sugar
The white sugar is the main exfoliant, while the softened coconut oil moisturizes. The orange essential oil, however, is the star of the show. When added and used in your DIY sugar body scrub, it gives your skin needed Vitamin C, helping you to glow! Mix the ingredients in a small bowl, massage onto the body in circular motions, and rinse when finished. Store in a small container in the fridge and use it whenever your skin feels rough or congested.
DIY Room Spray
Lavender + lemon + peppermint + water
Combine water + oils in a spray bottle. Adjust the oil amount based on how strong you want the aroma. This blend is both light and refreshing and can help protect your sinuses from seasonal allergies. Just a few drops of these essential oils promote clear breathing and clean living. Diffuse this blend around this house to keep it smelling fresh and to promote positive vibes all day long.
DIY Shower Steamers
Do you want to “diffuse dignity” in the shower?
- ¼-⅓ cup of distilled water
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 25 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Add 1 cup of baking soda to a glass mixing bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of distilled water. Start with ¼ cup and add more if needed.
- Add the essential oils and mix the ingredients well. The consistency should be sandy but damp.
- Scoop the mixture into silicone molds.
- Use your hands or the back of a spoon to press down on the mixture and mold it.
- Allow the mixture to dry overnight.
- Remove only when they are completely dry.