The ingredients in our Secret Zest blend are no secret! They’re just pure, USDA-certified organic essential oils that help improve mood.
Citrusy and sweet, the ingredients in Secret Zest are organic orange, organic bergamot, organic ylang ylang, organic lemon, organic geranium.
Here’s what each ingredient does for your mood:
- Using organic orange oil in aromatherapy is thought to help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- A 2013 study reported that aromatherapy with orange essential oil reduced the pulse rate and stress hormone levels in children undergoing an anxiety-inducing dental procedure.
- A different study in 2015 revealed that women giving birth reported less anxiety after inhaling orange essential oil than women in the control group who inhaled distilled water.
- Orange essential oil may even increase libido.
- Stress reduction and mood lifting
- A small 2015 study in Japan revealed that women who inhaled bergamot oil mixed with water vapor experienced reduced feelings of anxiety and fatigue.
- Aromatherapy with bergamot is believed to relieve depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders by telling the brain to release dopamine and serotonin.
Organic ylang ylang
- Can boost brain power and concentration and improve mental clarity
- In a small 2004 study, fourth-grade students who attended language lessons in a classroom where lemon oil was diffused performed significantly better on their exams.
- Stress relieving
- A randomized, clinical trial revealed that women in labor experienced a calming effect after inhaling geranium essential oil and were able to experience reduced anxiety associated with first-stage labor.
- Anecdotal evidence also suggests geranium essential oil may promote relaxation and alleviate feelings of depression.
As you can see, we chose the ingredients in Secret Zest with your mood in mind. Our custom Secret Zest happy blend is available bottled or as a convenient roll-on so that you can take good vibes on the go. Every time you invest in your wellness through Savhera, you’re also promoting wellness for the sex trafficking survivors who make up our team.